CLUB RULES & REGULATIONS ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM
Thank you for joining Body & Soul Health Club. These Terms and Conditions contain important information. It is essential that you read carefully and understand. Services provided to you are subject to terms and conditions are listed below;
- Membership Card are mandatory to access the Club and facility
- Membership cards are not transferable and if it is being used by another person, the card’s owner is liable to have the membership terminated without refund.
- The Club reserves the right to refuse entry to any member if they do not present a valid membership card.
- Membership fees which includes 25% of Adminstration Fee is non-refundable
- Membership is not transferable
- Membership can be frozen for a maximum of 60 days in a membership term (Annual Membership Only)
- Freezing fee of 150 AED will be charged for every 30 days of freezing period.
- Guest fees – Members may sign in a guest at certain times to the Club. Guest may be restricted from entering the facility during peak hours (5pm-11pm), so it is recommended to call before bringing the guests.
- Adult members are responsible for the supervision of junior under 15 years and their guests.
- Children under the age of 15 years will not have access to the fitness room at any time. However, children over 12 and under 15 may use the gym at certain times (times shall be at the discretion of the Club) having passed through a special “scholarship” personal training course and certified by one of the Club’s trainer.
- Children under 15 years must be accompanied by an adult whilst at the pool. Over 8 and under 15 years may use the pool having passed the swim test conducted by one of our lifeguard and waiver form must be sign by the child’s parent / guardian.
- Children who have reached the age of 5 years will not be allowed into the locker room or pool area of the opposite gender.
- All payments must be made at the front desk
- Nannies not permitted in the Club unless a membership or guest fee is paid.
- Photography (FEMALE AREA) is not permitted at all times.
- Food & drinks may not be brought into the Club. Only food provided by the Club may be consumed on property.
- Football, cricket and cricket nets, these facilities are not part of the membership package and subject to additional fees.
- Prior reservation must be made in order to use the sports facilities such as badminton, squash, tennis and basketball.
- Lockers are available for daily use.
- Aerobics Class maximum of 25 participants.
- Classes registration is 30 minutes or a day before.
- Proper gym attire and sport shoes must be worn at all times. (NO Jeans, NO open shoes / sandals / slippers).
- Proper swimwear (NO Cotton, NO Jeans are allowed)
- Hair cap must be worn at all times when using the swimming pool.
- Food & drinks are not permitted in the pool at all times.
- Babies & toddlers are required to wear a waterproof diaper before entering the swimming pool.
The above rules are only a summary of the rules and regulations. Each area has its own set of rules.